Friday, February 28, 2020

WELCOME EXAMINER



MAX GREEN
CANDIDATE NUMBER 1629
CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL

Welcome to my blog!



I worked with LUCY SPALDING 1666, YUE CHUNG CHAN 0972 and SARAH MILLARD 1648
Our brief was to make film trailers for a fictional thriller film. The title of our film is III Days.
All my RESEARCH and PLANNING follow below on the main blog roll, in reverse order, starting with the latest first. To present my research and planning, I have used a wide variety of platforms and tools. These include; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Adobe after effects, Scoopit!, Piktochart, Final cut pro, Slideshare, Canva, Prezi and Visme.

EDITING
I have contributed into the overall editing process of our production. However, the main focus of my editing contribution can be seen within the voice overs and suspenseful, fast paced editing- leading to a climax within our trailer. The editing includes fades in and out of audio and fast paced hard cuts, showing an elliptical method of narrative. To edit this I used Final Cut pro.

DIRECTING
We all took responsibilities in the directing of our film opening  working together as a team to direct specific scenes. In particular I lead the directing in the scene where Jack Masters is being interviewed by the police. I told the actors how to say their lines with what tone, speed and volume to speak with along with the facial expressions. This all accumulated to help create the tension we were aiming for.



CAMERA WORK
When it comes to camera work, I excelled in the the shots for the clue board. I decided the angles and movement of Camera work which involved close ups, extreme close ups and tracking shots. This gave us time to incorporate the credits we needed along with giving smaller pieces of a wider event that is revealed at the end of the scene. Similarly, I helped angle certain mirrored or reflection shots which were essential in creating the idea of an invasion of privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME EXAMINER

MAX GREEN CANDIDATE NUMBER 1629 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL Welcome to my blog! ...